Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back with a reconciliation

hello everyone, been a while aye?

While I've been away much has happened to me, around me and by me and I'll try and bring you all up to date as quickly as I can.

Firstly I am now in a new job that has probably the longest title I've ever owned, Senior Manager Online Training and Intranet Development which basically means that I have two full time jobs to hold down, it seems incredible to me that only 12 months ago I didn't really have one !

Secondly I am still at the same company and still on the Isle of Man which is good news all round, though Fraggle Rock may be cold wet and insular it is also beautiful, safe and secure, having said that over the winter I'm afraid the UK and the rest of the world or "Across" as it's locally referred to were cut off for quite a few days as the ferry wasn't able to get across to Heysham, I hope you were all ok and not too worried.

Thirdly there's some great and some terrible customer service over here to report on so look forward to some more posts soon.

Gotta go as work beckons, take care all I'll be back soon.

John

No comments: